Trigyn has immediate requirements for Sr. Java Developer for one of its client in Manila, Philippines willing to work Manila 9am-6pm Monday to Friday (flexible +-1 hour) 06:30 - 15:30 hrs. India Time; for the implementation and maintenance of various Java/J2EE applications, design, development and maintenance of web-based databases and related interfaces. Coding of system components according to design specifications, corporate standards and best practices and solution design.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
• Implementing the detailed application design of the system provided by the System/ Solution Architect.
• Adhere to the version control system, build and release processes and coding standards.
• Participate design and code walk-through for review and incorporate feedback into design and code artefacts.
• Maintain technical documentation of all development tasks.
• Work with team members to identify potential risks in application design and delivery.
• Perform unit and integration tests and resolve any resulting issues/bugs.
• Work with architect and develop business systems using the .JAVA/ J2EE framework.
• Communicate project status, issues and risk factors to project team members.
• Provide maintenance and technical support for existing applications
• Minimum seven years of experience in core Java programming of which three years in design and development of web service applications
• Expert understanding in Java, J2EE, Spring Suite, Struts 1.2 and above
• Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services and integration, open API development, and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the
• Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
• Experience with Hibernate
• Experience with Apache CXF for Soap
• Experience with XSLT, XSD, XPATH, Messaging
• Experience in implementing API security and access control (OAUTH, SSL)
• Experience in defining Microservices (service decomposition, choreography design, state persistence, interaction model, etc.) considering business, legal and compliance requirements
• Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.)
• Proficient knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server)
• Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
• Exposure to DevOps
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution; with five years of relevant professional experience;
• Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of relevant professional experience.